Friday, October 2, 2009

Fried my PC + Carl Sagan explains the 4th Dimension

Hello Friends. Have some sorta bad news. My computers power supply was failing and it fried my hard drive and possibly other components killing my home PC. I lost lots of data, all my settings & software I use to blog blog, participate in forums, etc. So please excuse my lack of online presence and delays in correspondence. I've had several other unexpected major expenses recently and business has been pretty slow. So I probably will not be able to fix this until the end of this month unless things improve sooner. Any orders placed at Gaian Botanicals will be extra appreciated during this period and I would be happy to over fulfill any orders placed that mention my blog in the check out notes. I am able to process these orders from another computer. I really appreciate your friendship and support during these tuff times.

Enough of my personal problems. While I have the ability to post to my blog, I would like to share this great Carl Sagan video of him explaining dimensionality. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know what is up.

Hope all is good with you Eric!

Matt in Vegas