The first and only documentary to go where no film has ever gone before: into the hidden faith of America's founding fathers. Many founders were involved in secret societies, and yet it is often claimed these men were Christians who were trying to build a Christian nation. But was their faith the true faith of the Bible? And is it possible, as some claim, that the exact opposite is true?
What did the founders believe about the Person of Jesus Christ? Were they fighting for Christianity, or against it? Moreover, is it possible that the events of the American Revolution have a much darker significance in the pages of Bible prophecy than most church leaders are aware?
Charles Thomson was the Secretary of the Continental Congress, and the man responsible for the final design of the Great Seal of the United States. He was said to be more familiar with the events and people surrounding the American Revolution than any other man of his era. He spent years documenting the history of the War for Independence, knowing many details which had escaped others. Though encouraged to publish his remarkable history, he chose to destroy it. He said: "I shall not undeceive future generations." Since we are the 'future generation' of which Thompson referred how have we been deceived about our Founding Fathers? What was Thomson hiding? How has it affected the Church and society in America today?
The Secret Faith & Religious Beliefs of:
- Thomas Paine - inspired the American Revolution.
- Thomas Jefferson – Declaration of Independence ~Author.
- John Adams - the second President of the United States.
- Benjamin Franklin – Signed all of the founding documents.
- George Washington - "America’s Father" 1st President.
- Confronting David Barton's "fabled" view of American history, showing from his own writings the error of his teachings.
- Secret Societies worked to change the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Patriotic Christianity; Dominionism and building the NOW.
- Prophetic implications used to build the kingdom of Antichrist.