Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brain Sync: Brain Wave Therapy

I have experimented with Bio Feedback, Guided Meditation, Mind Machines, Binaural Beats & Brain Wave Stimulation of all sorts since the early 90’s. Both straight and enhanced with various Entheogens. Recently I discovered BrainSync Brainwave Therapy Audio and have never been as impressed as I am with:

Just over one year ago I suffered from a horrific prescription drug interaction that totally devastated me for nearly 5 months. I have gone through cycles of depression, anxiety, insomnia and general ill-being which is very unlike me prior to my illness. I have tried numerous remedies since, with very little improvement until I found Healing Meditation by Kelly Howell, creator of Brain Sync and host of the Theatre of the Mind, an outstanding free podcast.

The Brain Sync site hosts about 100 different therapy sessions that can be downloaded in Mp3 or purchased on CD. These audio programs deliver pure and precisely tuned guided meditations on top of sound frequencies that drive brain activity into high level states of mind. These are brain states known as: Alpha for heightened creativity and deep relaxation; Beta for high focus and concentration; Theta for meditation, insight and memory; Delta for deep sleep and healing; and Gamma to increase cognition and improve IQ.

So far, I have only used Healing Meditation. During this session she guides you into a healing light in which I felt a strong tingling sensation on the parts of my body this light was hitting. Feeling incredibly healed and euphoric. This program I will personally vouch for. Not that its needed, CD purchases come with a 60 day money back guarantee. There are also sample files that may be downloaded for free. At the very least, check out the free podcast. I promise, you will not be disappointed. I was so impressed, I became an affiliate. Other than Amazon, this is my only time doing so in over 20 years of posting on the internet. So if you visit, please use my links. It would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

EROCx1 said...

The Podcast RSS feed is http://www.brainsync.com/rss.xml if you would like to subscribe.

Unknown said...

This may explain - among other factors- why children have higher accelerated learning abilities. This also may explain the relative ease to induce changes especially personality changes in children.

Ilchi Lee