This Mp3 is the raw audio recording of an interview with Richard Grove from the film Believers Beware: Contrary Conditioning by Paul Verge. An extensive overview on the criminal manipulation of the US & Global Economies, Markets, Regulatory Agencies and Citizens. The NWO, Cultural Conditioning, Global Politics & Government, Media, Propaganda. Contemporary School Vs a Classical Education. The Lost Tools of Learning: Trivium, Quadrivium, Rhetoric, Logical Fallacies. I am certain you will find this interview extremely enlightening, rewarding and informative! Thank you Paul, Rich & Lisa!
Please support The Peace Revolution and TragedyandHope.com
The Intellectual Elite Vs. You!
The Resurrection of Critical Thinking
Featuring: Richard Grove & Lisa Arbercheski
www.TragedyandHope.com & www.PeaceRevolution.org
FREE MP3: DOWNLOAD
Right Click, Save Target As...
From The Peace Revolution Podcast
Raw audio of Interview clips from the film
Believers Beware: Contrary Conditioning
By Paul Verge / Divergent Films
Recorded December 10, 2009
Points covered in this Interview
1) The New World Order / NWO. Plato’s Republic. Suppress thought. Subjugate the public thru poor education.
2) Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express. Too much evidence = multiple culprits. Plausible deniability.
3) Ego worshippers use hidden knowledge to perpetuate the NWO. Intellectual Elite dumbing down the masses.
4) Socrates / Plato: Allegory of the cave. The illusion works the same today as it was 2500 years ago.
5) Books Vs. Internet research. Eustace Mullins - "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" & "The World Order"
6) "Superclass" using Rhetoric, Fallacy arguments and dumbing the public down.
7) News agencies lying to help protect their advertisers. How the NWO is fed by that relationship.
8) "With No Apologies" by Senator Barry Goldwater Ch 33 - The Non Elected Rulers
9) The CFR, TC, Bilderberg, Trilaterals Subverted groups, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Trilateral Commission.
10) David Rothkopf CFR “We've got the world on our key chain ready to take it for a ride.”
11) Fareed Zacharia CFR "The Post-American World"
12) The Last Will & Testament of Cecil Rhodes. Forms Tax-Exempt Foundation to undermine state sovereignty.
13) Lewis Lapham "The American Ruling Class" CFR members & Elite. Rule because the public is willfully ignorant.
14) Albert Einstein Learning our way out of the insanity by evolving our consciousness.
15) John Taylor Gatto’s book "Dumbing Us Down"
16) The 7 Lessons that Compulsory Curriculum teach:
- Confusion. Everything I teach is out of context. I teach the un-relating of everything.
- Class position. That’s the real lesson of any rigged competition like school. You come to know your place.
- Indifference. The lesson of bells is that no work is worth finishing, so why care too deeply about anything?
- Emotional dependency. By stars and red checks, smiles and frowns, prizes, honors, and disgraces, I teach kids to surrender their will to the predestined chain of command.
- Intellectual dependency. Of the millions of things of value to study, I decide what few we have time for, or actually it is decided by my faceless employers….Curiosity has no important place in my work, only conformity. Gatto says this is “the most important lesson, that we must wait for other people, better trained than ourselves, to make the meanings of our lives.”
- Provisional self-esteem. The lesson of report cards, grades and tests is that children should not trust themselves or their parents but should rely on the evaluation of certified officials. People need to be told what they are worth.
- One can’t hide. Surveillance is an ancient imperative, espoused by certain influential thinkers [such as Plato, Augustine, Calvin, Bacon, and Hobbes]. All these childless men…discovered the same thing: children must be closely watched if you want to keep a society under tight central control.
17) Other selected passages from "Dumbing Us Down"
18) John Taylor Gatto Re-Cap
19) Gene Odening's concern. The harm being brought to the current generation of students.
20) More on the Trivium.
21) Dan Brown's Lost Symbol.
22) Cecil John Rhodes
23) William T. Stead inventor of the “Interview” died on the Titanic.
24) More on William T. Stead.
25) How to find books. "The Review of Reviews"
26) Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. ACTUAL BOOK UNVEILING
27) Last Will & Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. Quotes from page 73
28) Last Will & Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. Rich's elucidations.
29) Removing doubts that the NWO exists..
30) About Caroll Quigley
31) Quote from Quigley on Internalization of Controls
32) Carbon emissions. Pollution is mainly from corporations, not the public and Not by accident.
33) Evolution of Civilizations: Old way of war Vs New Form of War. Subversion thru Commerce.
34) Good analogy of the monetary system as an invisible control system you can't see until you are out of it.
35) Quigley's "The Anglo- American Establishment", and "Tragedy and Hope", and Quigley's credibility.
36) John Taylor Gatto's book Dumbing Us Down, reality Vs What we are taught. Suppression of education.
37) Norman Dodd, Reece Committee, Robert Hutchen. Carnegie Endowment brings the US into war.
38) Dumbing down in school to perpetuate the loss of Critical Thinking and become non-thinking followers.
39) War is waged to maintain the sales & consumption cycle. Empty minded consumers obey without question.
40) The Great Conversation - Robert Maynard Hutchins - 500 families who own the copies of these books.
41) The importance of these books and the Liberal Education.
42) Liberal Education had been gone for 90 years!
43) What would America look like after 150 years with out Critical Thinking? Understanding education.
44) Liberal Education. More on Plato's Allegory of the Cave.
45) Homer, Plato, Aristotle, Middle Ages, Renaissance. History repeats. Recognize patterns. Break the Status Quo.
46) Civic Responsibility. Learn to understand for yourself. Government Deception, Rights, Privileges, Responsibility.
47) New World Order Ideology - Fabian Socialism.
48) Fabian Socialists, Fabius the Roman Dictator, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Hammering the World into their image.
49) Propaganda, Propagating ideas. Media is Propaganda. Is it helping to expand or suppress your consciousness?
50) Trivium & Quadrivium: Thinking Critically and Creatively. Autodidactic Learning.
51) Dorothy Sayers, "The Lost Tools of Learning"
52) Trivium and the 3,4,5 Triangle. 3 Trivium, 4 Quadrivium, 5 Senses.
53) Trivium: Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric. How & Why it works. See thru fallacies, determine facts, share knowledge.
54) 1886 Supreme Court Justice Morrison Waite grants CORPORATIONS the same as Human Beings.
55) Externalization of Cost. To Cheap to be true. Only the poor pay the true price.
56) “War is a Racket” by Smedley Butler, 1934-1935 Plot - Gerald MacGuire
57) Quote “War is a racket. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives” ~Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
58) Who was Major General Smedley Butler?
59) Propaganda, 1928 Edward Bernays, Sigmund Freud's nephew. Ch 1 Organizing Chaos.
60) Quote from Propaganda by Edward Bernays.
61) The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. Brought America into war by using Propaganda & Demonization.
62) After Treaty of Versailles 1919 Invention of Credit causes Roaring 20's. Bernays & Lippmann sex up ads.
63) Bernay's 1928 Propaganda, Use of mass media to fool the public en masse. Bankers fund Ideologies.
64) The END result? The Planned Obsolescence of America
65) Earning profit responsibly, Cartel Capitalism VS. Compassionate Capitalism, Pollution, Externalizing Costs.
66) Hegelian Dialectic makes the public do rulers dirty work. Whole in the system. De-population, False dilemmas.
67) Club of Rome makes Humanity its own enemy by placing false blame for pollution, the climate, over population.
68) Carbon Tax Scam - Al Gore plan taxes the Problem instead of Solving. Avoiding REAL solutions like Hemp.
69) US Economy Scam - Robert Rubin removes Glass/Steagel. Results in Enron. Sarbanes-Oxley Backdoor.
70) 29 year-old Goldman Sachs Exec Adam Storch named Chief Operating Officer of SEC’s New Enforcement Division.
71) Whistle blowing. Financial collapse could have been avoided. Paying institutions & the media to lie to you.
72) Education and Religion do 2 things with information- They provide it and conceal it.
73) Prisoner VS Slave mentality - Hoping for a better master, a better system of obedience.
74) The Root of the Problem. Suppression of Consciousness, Creation of artificial boundaries.
75) Einstein: You can’t solve a problem from the same mindset that created it.
76) Explaining the Game to children and empowering them.
77) The Reality of the True Problem. Rejecting the Status Quo
78) What corporations want you to do VS what you should be doing. How they profit from our ignorance.
79) Learning our way out of the Problem. Sharing the wisdom. Popping the illusion bubble.
80) Treating Root causes instead of Symptoms in society, our lives and our health. Avoiding the cycle.
81) Find REAL solutions in lieu of relying on "Authorities". They only seek profit & control.
82) Learning, Understanding, disarming the fear with Knowledge. Learn how to think, not what to think.
83) DisInfo Agents capture public energy and attention. Feeding mans infinite appetite for distraction.
84) Purposeful complication.
85) Words, Propaganda, making choices to react emotionally instead of critically.
86) High Vs. Low Vibrations, Tone, From SD to HD.
87) Synchronicity, Carl Jung, Legitimate Suffering,
88) Fear, Manifestation, Religion, the Middle man, Suppressing Consciousness and Hell.
89) Believing VS. Really Knowing. Some GREAT easy solutions.
90) Running it Their Way: Corporate Pollution and externalizing blame.(Climate Change / War on Terror).
91) Let go of pre-conditioning. Why churches hide= Occultism.
92) Finding solutions by changing habits first, then collaborate and resist advertising and propaganda.
93) Solving Problems with Words and Understanding and Cooperation. Logic and Reason.
94) Spending our time like we spend our money. Know your REAL self. Notice Corporate Conditioning, Resist!
95) Acting Vs. Reacting and Asking the Right Questions about our habits.
96) Who are you? What is important? Do you like what you’re doing? What are you doing to change it?
97) The multi-pronged onslaught against us. Connecting the dots Defeat Corporate Media.
98) Neil Postman "Amusing our Selves to Death" Suppression of Consciousness.
99) Consumerism/Slavery, Understanding motives and intentions. Threat and Fear Culture Vs. Love.
100) Our adversaries are our greatest teachers.
101) Learn the lessons! They fear the awakening.
102) Selective Genocide, Homosexuality as a control mechanism. Setting the boundaries.
103) Overcome Fear, Learn to be Free, Achieve Happiness, Don't avoid Fear & Pain. Confront & Defeat it!
104) The final message. Does the source of information help or suppress your own consciousness?
“Think for yourself, Question Authority”
Dr. Timothy Leary